Participation in the Forum
Participation in the Forum is open to Parties to the Convention and its Protocols, other governments, relevant organizations and stakeholders, including indigenous peoples and local communities, youth and women, and other biodiversity-related conventions actively involved in capacity development efforts.
By registering to take part in the Forum, participants have expressly authorized the Secretariat to summarize and disseminate all or part of their postings to the Forum as part of any document(s) that may be subsequently prepared by the Secretariat. The information collected and synthesized will not be attributed to any specific person.
Participants are invited to:
- Briefly introduce themselves when posting first message (name, country and institutional affiliation);
- Respond to the thread(s) started by the moderator;
- Subscribe to the thread(s) to follow and receive notifications;
- Keep messages brief, concise and relevant to the topic or question being discussed;
- Be respectful of others’ viewpoints.
In case you are unable to participate in the Forum but wish to provide input on the draft elements
, please complete and send the form
for submission of comments to email@example.com
before 5 June 2020